The Lords Prayer Project
(982B) Lead Us Not into Temptation
1) What is the method God uses to conform His people to His image outlined in James 1:12-17?
2) How does understanding the word "lead" in the model prayer help illuminate the teaching?
3) What is God's goal in testing His children? How does that differ from Satan's desire to make the same situation a temptation?
4) How did Jesus pray for deliverance? What is the parallel in the model prayer?
5) How did God "deliver" Jesus? What does that mean for the believer? What is the promise in I Corinthians 10:13? What is the way of escape?
6) What three things must exist to be able to pray, "Lead us not into temptation..."?
|#981A||Pray Like This||View||Listen||Questions|
|#981B||One Day at a Time||View||Listen||Questions|
|#982A||Free at Last||View||Listen||Questions|
|#982B||Lead Us Not into Temptation||View||Listen||Questions|
|#983A||Thine Is the Kingdom||View||Listen||Questions|
|#983B||Thine Is The Power||View||Listen||Questions|
|#984A||Thine Is the Glory||View||Listen||Questions|
If you would like to order printed copies, a DVD or a CD of the audio please click here or call us at (210) 226-0000 or (800) 375-7778.
And lastly, you don't have to sign up, but we'd surely like to know if there are folks out there responding to this sort of opportunity. We'd love to hear from you by call, email, letter or even Morse Code or telegram.
The folks at DTM