The Lords Prayer Project
(981B) One Day At A Time
1) What is the heart attitude that needs to exist in the life of one who prays?
2) How does the example of military uniforms help explain the need to ask for something God already knows we need?
3) How is asking for daily bread a reflection of humility?
4) What are some benefits of time being divided into 24-hour segments?
5) What is your response to praying for daily bread for the body of Christ around the world?
6) What keeps us from living one day at a time?
|#981A||Pray Like This||View||Listen||Questions|
|#981B||One Day at a Time||View||Listen||Questions|
|#982A||Free at Last||View||Listen||Questions|
|#982B||Lead Us Not into Temptation||View||Listen||Questions|
|#983A||Thine Is the Kingdom||View||Listen||Questions|
|#983B||Thine Is The Power||View||Listen||Questions|
|#984A||Thine Is the Glory||View||Listen||Questions|
If you would like to order printed copies, a DVD or a CD of the audio please click here or call us at (210) 226-0000 or (800) 375-7778.
And lastly, you don't have to sign up, but we'd surely like to know if there are folks out there responding to this sort of opportunity. We'd love to hear from you by call, email, letter or even Morse Code or telegram.
The folks at DTM